RECEIVE NO-COST HOME UPGRADES
Right now, due to COVID-19, many San Diegans are having a difficult time. SDG&E offers programs that can help those in need of assistance. Whether you rent or own, you could be eligible to receive no-cost energy-efficient home improvements that can make your home more comfortable and save you money now and for years to come.
Just reach out to SDG&E’s authorized contractor, Synergy, at 888-272-8394 or [email protected]. Synergy can enroll you in the program, contact-free, if you qualify. Once it’s safe, the contractor will come to your home and may provide at no-cost:
- New, energy-efficient lighting
- Repair or replacement of doors
- Replacement of qualified appliances*
- Insulation, weather stripping and caulking
* Existing appliances (refrigerators and washers) must meet age requirements to qualify for replacement. Co-pay may be required for landlords who own appliances and pay tenant utility bill.