High-fire danger months are approaching so it’s critical to prepare now. If there’s a wildfire in your area, the power could be turned off for public safety. Stay informed and make sure your contact information is up-to-date.
- Go to My Account (sdge.com/MyAccount)
- Click on “Manage My Account” and update your contact information, including email address
You can also sign up for outage notifications in My Account.
- Click on the ‘Alerts and Subscriptions’ tab
- Select ‘Outage Notifications’ from the drop-down menu
- From there, choose the way you want to stay informed (email, text, voice)
Download our app at sdge.com/mobileapps to stay informed about outages.
The SD Emergency App will keep you and your family informed with emergency updates, interactive emergency maps and shelter locations. Download at readysandiego.org.