Thank you for visiting this page and looking for opportunities to engage with the Foundation for Senior Care. We look forward to working along side you to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
We are always looking for new volunteers!
- Volunteer at the Fallbrook Adult Day Care Center
- Be an driver in our Expanded Rides Program
- How about helping us with office work and fundraising?
- Do you have a skill or trade that you think would benefit our efforts? Call us and let’s see how we can best utilize your gifts!
Always Appreciated Items
- “The Club” is looking for new or gently used chair pads for our clients.
- Craft items and crafting supplies, such as wood crafting projects, glue, glitter, pens, paints and seasonal craft items.
- On the extremely practical side we can also use: paper towels, and cleaning supplies!
- 2 outdoor patio fans
- Outdoor lighting Cubicles – three are needed
Projects for Community Organizations
Our building is mature, like many of our clients, and we are seeking companies and volunteers who could help us assess the needs of our facilities.
Fallbrook Adult Day Care Center “The Club”:
- Outdoor furniture – strong chairs with arms.
- 2, 5′ pine or light weight “dining” style tables
- Install outdoor lighting & 2 ceiling fans.
- Gazebo/Garden area (thanks to North Coast Church! The last Weekend of Service project solved all our needs!)
Main admin building:
- Remove and rebuild bank of windows in computer learning lab – DONE, thank you Milgard Windows of Temecula.
- Fix or replace (6) bamboo/wood blinds.
- Create new cubicle office space.
The Care Van is Fueled by Donations.
Learn How You Can Help Today.