Thank you for visiting this page and looking for opportunities to engage with the Foundation for Senior Care. We look forward to working along side you to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
We are always looking for new volunteers!
- Volunteer at the Fallbrook Adult Day Care Center
- Be an driver in our Expanded Rides Program
- How about helping us with office work and fundraising?
- Do you have a skill or trade that you think would benefit our efforts? Call us and let’s see how we can best utilize your gifts!
Always Appreciated Items
- “The Club” is looking for a 4 slice toaster to prepare lunch and snacks for clients at "The Club".
- A Karaoke machine would be a great addition to our activities.
- Craft items and crafting supplies, such as wood crafting projects, glue, glitter, pens, paints and seasonal craft items.
- Easy board and card games like Sorry are appreciated.
- On the extremely practical side we can also use: paper towels, and cleaning supplies!
- 2 outdoor patio fans
Projects for Community Organizations
Our building is mature, like many of our clients, and we are seeking companies and volunteers who could help us assess the needs of our facilities.
Fallbrook Adult Day Care Center “The Club”:
- Outdoor furniture – strong chairs with arms.
- Install outdoor lighting & 2 ceiling fans.
Main admin building:
- Create new cubicle office space.
The Care Van is Fueled by Donations.
Learn How You Can Help Today.